Identifying your soul’s calling, your passion + purpose, is one of the foundational elements of being your best self. I want to help you name that one thing that lights a fire from within you and makes you feel amazing every time you think about it. I want you to love yourself and your life and to live authentically and, in your truth, every single day. I want to help you be your best self.
Tune in as Jamie shares a simple practice you can use to tap into your intuition and become more connected with your soul’s calling.
Reflection questions in episode:
- How often do you pause and listen to how your body feels?
- How often do you stop and consider the thoughts you have in your head?
- How often are you taking time to truly listen to what your soul is telling you?
- How often are you truly dedicating time to tuning in to your mind, your body, and your soul?
- If you are taking time to tune in…are you actually changing your behaviors to support what your body, your mind, and your soul are communicating to you?
Resources Recommended in Episode:
Thanks for joining me here on the Be Your Best Self Podcast!
Connect with me, grab helpful resources, and learn more about my work at http://jamiemolnar.com/
To join in on the discussion, hop on over to the Be Your Best Self FB Group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/BYBScommunity/ and introduce yourself to us!
Love this and want more? Please hit subscribe + rate and review the Podcast on Apple Podcast. I appreciate your support! 😃