It’s that time of year again!!
Ahhh…February…that one time of the year that I can go on and on about the word LOVE.
I love talking about love…specifically, self-love.
I don’t think we do it nearly enough. Women are so, so hard on themselves, and I am on a life mission to change this in our culture. I want women to feel happy, vibrant, and alive. I want women to LOVE their bodies. I want women to let go of the negative media messaging and enjoy the gifts that the universe has given them.
Tell me, does any of this sound like you right now?
- You have a tendency to beat yourself up.
- You are hyper-critical of everything that you do.
- You struggle with celebrating your achievements
- You love the idea of body positivity, but find it hard to actually DO
And when you really think about it…you are actually kind of mean to yourself!
If any of that sounds familiar, then this Self-Love Pledge is for YOU.
Ladies, it is time to squash your inner Mean Girl.
I want you to fall in love with YOU.
I want you to fall in love with YOUR LIFE.
I want you to know that you are beautiful and perfect just the way you are.
And you deserve all of the love in the world.
So join me in this free and fun way to inspire women around the world!
Step 1 – Sign the pledge.
- Write down this statement:
I commit to doing something nice for myself, however big or small, for the next 14 days.
- Then post it on your fridge, your bathroom mirror, your computer desktop, anywhere that you will see it every day. Be sure to actually DO something nice for yourself EVERY day for 14 days. Here are some ideas: buy yourself a specialty coffee or tea, take a new exercise class, take an hour alone to yourself, get a pedicure, get a manicure, take a nap, do a meditation, try a new recipe…do anything that makes you feel good about yourself!
Step 2 – Spread the word!
Share this post on your Facebook page, your email, anywhere. This will provide you the accountability to follow through AND provide inspiration to other women that you care about in your life to practice self-love too!
Step 2 – Join the Facebook Group
Come on over to the Blissful Warriors Facebook Group and be part of the sisterhood of women that are on their journey of self-love! Not only will you get access to specific tips and strategies on self-love during the month of February, you will ALSO year round access to experts and resources on women’s wellness, including fitness, nutrition, yoga, and balanced living.
See you there!